4 in stock
In 1852 Father Crane, a priest at Mt. St. Mary’s Seminary received monies to begin the construction of a church in Fairfield. The original church building was located at 12 East Main Street and served the Catholic community until the year 2000 when the new building was completed on Tract Road. The stained glass windows, statues of Our Lady and St. Joseph and the bell from the tower of the old church were brought to the new location.
Dimensions: 10.25″ Length x 2.75″ Height x 3/4 Depth