3 in stock
The Eisenhower’s bought this home in the 1950’s. Mamie restored as much of the original building as possible. It was the only permanent home that President Dwight Eisenhower ever knew. Today it is known as the Eisenhower National Historic Site and the home and grounds are open to the public to tour.
Dimensions: Approx. 10” L x 3.5” H x ¾” D