1 in stock
The Dobbin House was built in 1776 and was the home of Rev. Alexander Dobbin and family. Rev. Dobbin was a key figure in establishing Gettysburg as the seat of Adams County. Alexander Dobbin first came to this area in 1774 and remained until his death in 1809. The Dobbin House served as a hospital during the Gettysburg campaign.
Dimensions: Approx. 7” L x 4.5” H x ¾” D