2 in stock
The lot this house is on was part of an original Penn Grant. James Codori purchased the property in 1842 and it remained in the Codori family until 1985. During the battle, Catholic services were held here as St. Francis Catholic Church was being used as a hospital. For many recent years it has been known as the Brafferton Inn Bed and Breakfast.
Dimensions: Approx. 5.25” L x 4.5” H x 3/4 “D