2 in stock
The original courthouse was built in 1804 and stood in the center of the square. It is no longer in existence. The “new” courthouse was built in 1859. Today the main building appears very much as it did in 1859. The rear wing was added in 1907 and the portion of the building (to the left) that actually serves as today’s courthouse was added in 1874.
Dimensions: Approx. 5” L x 7” H